Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What a great start to the day!

Did you see that bowl of oatmeal?  Seriously, it was delicious.  It kept me full for a very long time.  I survived 45 minutes of physical therapy in the pool.  It's so crazy how physical therapists are different.  My lady I had in the pool today seems to be OBSESSED with lunges.  Every arm exercise seemed to be paired with lunges.  It was a bit annoying.  I'm just too uncoordinated. It's a problem.
Today was a very long day- I needed that oatmeal.  But I rocked everything.  I mailed Kayla the cell phone that used to belong  Kevin (her's broke), I drove to work, I rocked work, had two home visits, quick trip to the grocery store, than home to cook dinner.  Long day.
Here was my menu:
Breakfast
The aforementioned oatmeal
Snack (After PT)
Vanilla-Date Smoothie
Lunch
Leftover Seared Salmon with Salad
Car Snackie Between Clients
2 dried Figs
Dinner
Pan-Fried Pork Chops
Quinoia wit Pomegranate, Apples, and Scallions

My calorie count is a bit high for the day.  This could also have something to do with the two gin and tonics that I had after work.  Long day.  Also, I may have an ounce of chocolate later.
Long day.  And another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment