Friday, January 7, 2011

Food-Lover's Cleanse (Day 6) Menu AND Exciting News!

News:  Current Weight: 149.2!  I'm really stoked.  I don't know if I'm going to do the full two weeks or just try to make recipes in general that leave out a lot of dairy and simple carbs. Some of this stuff is just too expensive to find.


I doubt I'm going to be sticking to this today.  I don't even know if I have oatmeal.  Also, where the heck do you buy oil packed almonds, pink peppercorns, currants, and bulgur wheat?


Breakfast
Oatmeal with Bananas, Walnuts, and Almond Milk
Kefir

Lunch
Leftover Beet Soup with Shredded Poached Chicken and Avocado

Rye Crackers

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Oil packed almonds with Rosemary


Dinner
Bulgur Pilaf

Poached Eggs
Oven Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower

Evening Snack
2-3 Dates and a Tangerine

No comments:

Post a Comment