Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 4- Yawn but feeling good.

Holy crap.  I'm tired.  I Had all this energy at work and when I was making dinner.  And then I just wanted to go to sleep.  That feeling started at around 7:30.  Yawn.  Time for my dark chocolate and tea, I think!


Also, can I just say that I survived a team meeting/birthday party/going away party?  There were delicious looking processed meats and cheeses and buttery crackers.  Plus... brownies.  Yum.  However, I stuck to carrots, celery, broccoli, and a piece of pineapple.  I'm a good kid.


I have physical therapy tomorrow, then a couple hours of work.  I hope I can squeeze it all in.


My thoughts on the menu for today:


Breakfast
Almond-Banana Smoothie    This was really good, but it didn't keep me full.  I mean, it probably had around 100 calories total.  That's not a breakfast!  Next time, I'm throwing in some yogurt.  Or, this will be the snack smoothie and that vanilla date one will be for breakfast.
One Sliced Pear

Lunch
Canned Tuna or Salmon   I tossed this in with the salad.  Pretty tasty.
Arugula Salad with Citrus-Shallot Vinaigrette

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Almond Butter (the cleanse calls for cashew) and Rye Crisps   Couldn't find the almond butter so I had peanut butter instead.  It was still organic, though.
Apple


Dinner
Pan-Roasted Chicken with Persillade   This was really good, my chicken skin got nice and crispy.

Endives, Apples, and Grapes     Endives are just not my bag.  
Roasted Sweet Potato        Yum, but it's hard to go wrong with sweet potato.
Arugula Salad


Dessert
1 ounce Dark Chocolate and Herbal Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment