Monday, July 11, 2011

No excuses.

*Warning* Lady-bits related material below! *Warning*

One of my last posts was about why I haven't been posting as much.  It involved an awesome book series.  I've since finished that book series and moved onto another:
I started it on Friday.  I'm already on the third and final book.  It's ridonkulous.

But, as I said... no excuses.  The real reason is that I've been lacking energy and motivation.  This has been caused by an episode of bleeding similar to last time.  What I don't think I mentioned is that the last time finally clocked in at 19 days total.  It was somewhere around that time that I got myself a real grown-up ob-gyn to to deal with my lady bits.  The nurse practitioner I saw (after it ended, unfortunately) said it could be any number of things, and that if it happens again I should call and schedule another appointment.

Ringgggg...... riiiiiing......... riinng.......

This one is a bit more crazy than the last time because it started while I was on my active pills.  *shakes fist at the BC gods*  

So, I haven't been in the mood.  I'm aware that blogs about chronic illness should persevere even when the illness- or whatever- is active.  I think that's why I feel so badly.

If it makes you feel better, I was just probed in my NP's quest to figure out what's going on.  Ladies, you know what I'm talking about.  Men... uh...google it or ask your ladies.



No comments:

Post a Comment