Friday, January 13, 2012

Toe sox!

A big thank you to my hubby for these super cute sox made especially for yoga! My dog was never more downward facing than today (what?).
I thought I would try some yoga this morning to alleviate some of the horrendous back pain I've been having recently.  I saw a bit on a local news show about a woman who uses yoga to help her car accident related back pain, so I thought I would give it a shot.  It was a bit helpful while I was rocking it- but hasn't fixed my powerful need for a visit to my favorite physical therapist.
I've been without PT for about four weeks now.  I did okay for two weeks, but now I find my spine to be generally cranky with me and my hips to be a bit out of alignment.
I have a couple choices- I could ask for a new referral for physical therapy or I could get my lovely husband to authorize my spending a chunk of change on a massage.
But since he bought me those socks for Christmas... I'm guessing not...

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me of LUPUS DISEASE his name is Dr. Iyabiye. I suffered LUPUS for over 12 years with pains like: Achy joints, Skin rash, Pain in the chest, swollen joints and many more. The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t help, until I read about his recommendation 4 months ago, I contacted him and he administered his medication on me and I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his medication. You too can be cured if interested. Contacts: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com
    (+2348072229413 / +2348158577300)

    ReplyDelete