Monday, January 2, 2012

They knew I was on a cleanse!


It's like Raley's knew I was starting my cleanse this week!  I realized that I had forgotten lemons for my trout tonight, so I grumbled my way to the store.  Lemons and limes were 5 for $1!  This is especially great, since I enjoy adding citrus to my water when I'm not indulging in alcohol.  A bag of Cuties were $2.50, and I picked up a couple pears to round out my snacks over the next week.  That is one happy fruit bowl.  I also bought a couple things of grape tomatoes... I know they aren't in season, but at a buck per container I couldn't resist.  Add in some extra garlic and my trip came to around nine bucks.  Not too shabs at all.  
Speaking of great deals, Aveeno is on sale at Walgreens- buy one, get one 50% off.  I bought the skin brightening wash (it's a bit gentler than St. Ives) and the overnight intense relief cream.  I'm a happy camper today!
In related news, I'm procrastinating on working on my support group curriculum... so, uh, what's going on with you guys?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment