Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weight loss tip: Visual appeal!


 Making your food look nice takes your mind away from the fact that you could have gotten a corndog and fries in Old Sac after leaving the train museum. In the future when I bring up visual appeal I think I won't use my camera phone.  Just a thought.  Lunch today is a salad with cucumber, olives, tomato, feta, almonds, and a white balsamic, and a simple turkey and swiss sammich. Fruit for dessert and light lemonade to round it out. All this for around 450 calories.

*Note: When I calorie count using the Calorie Counter App on my phone I typically leave out foods like cucumbers, spring mix, and fruits.  They barely show up in terms of calories, plus I never feel like I should worry if a salad will set me over my goal intake.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment