Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Today appears to be better :)

After going all day and night with a mind-splitting headache, an on-again-off-again fever and general crankiness I finally managed to fall asleep with the help of some NyQuil. The tylenol just wasn't working for me. I took two every eight hours(which I never do) and it helped my fever but not the headache. It was crazy.

I woke up this morning feeling TONS better. My throat is only slightly sore still, pretty much no headache, and no fever. Woot!

I'm hoping to go for a walk tonight with Sparty tonight in the sunshine (yesterday I couldn't tolerate light). I think it's going to be a great day today.

So, I've been writing down my calories each day on a notepad. I figure that if I'm honest with myself about what I eat I can see what my pitfalls are. Yesterday I was pretty bad. I was eating saltines all day to stave off nausea and a large amount of ice cream ("to soothe my throat". Yup, that's what I'm going with).

Anywho, my grand total for yesterday only came up to around 1800 calories. While my goal is 1500 (to lose weight), that's pretty good. I think it could have been worse. Luckily I prefer water and green tea sweetened with splenda. Also, I keep healthy microwaveable lunch food around in the event that I don't feel up to making myself a sandwich. Yesterday was SmartOnes Chicken Teriyaki with mixed veggies. Meh, but I ate it.

Today I'll get back on track- no ice cream and I'm going to make myself a sandwich with lots of veggies.

Have a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment