Monday, July 26, 2010

Fantastic Weekend!

This past weekend was just super fun-packed! It's so nice to be feeling great so I can do fun stuff with my hubby.

On Saturday we made it to the California State Fair. We went in the evening to prevent sunburn. It was the perfect date- cute baby animals, BBQ food, fun rides, and Kevin won me a stuffed penguin. I'm very lucky to have such a great guy.

Sunday I finally caved in and went for a bike ride with Kevin. I used to have a road bike but it was stolen. Kevin recently bought me a new one. Biking is pretty difficult for me on account of the fact that I find it kinda boring. However, I'm trying to enjoy it. But first my neck has to get used to craning up to see where I'm going and my hands feel like they're bruised from the handlebars. Also, I bought some padded bike shorts after the ride too. I bet you can guess why I got those.

So, yes, I'm feeling pretty spunky. I'm stoked that I have these streak of feeling good going on. I had PT today and got in a great arm work out. I'm still working hard to not overdo it, but I'm hopeful that I'll feel awesome for seeing my nephews in a few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment