Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thoughts for the evening.

1.) If you are hoping to dip your aching hands into paraffin wax after going out for dinner, make sure the wax bath is turned up past simply "warm".

2.) If upon arriving home you find that your wax is not actually melted, don't apply pressure to the "squishy wax" for fun/investigative purposes.  It will go terribly wrong. Your finger will go through the squishy wax into liquid wax and you'll splash wax all over the counter.  Then your husband will HAVE to make a smart-ass remark.  Because that's just the way he is.

....but hey, he took me out for a nice meal tonight.  I guess I can let this one go.

Also, I slept for almost 12 hours last night! That's the way to attach a lupus flare head on!

Let's go see if I can do it again.  The crazy sleep, not the splashing wax everywhere. I'm sure I could do that again.  I'm very good.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment