Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holy crap- it's been a month!

It's amazing how quickly my stress level skyrocketed after Halloween.  My thesis advisor has made it clear that I need to have a substantial amount of work done in my Literature Review in order for it to count as a draft.  That, coupled with the Human Subjects Application, regular papers and projects, my internship, and life... and I've been super stressed.  And you know hat happens when I get stressed....
....flares.  Lots of them.  I've been trying to put on my big girl panties and take my steroids when the pain starts interfering with my work or school.  But it seems like by the third day of being on the steroids I start feeling like I'm getting a normal-person cold.  So, then I go off of the steroids.  I have one or two good days after that and then the whole thing starts all over again.  It's pretty exhausting. And frustrating.
My big bro started a blog yesterday on his journey to law school, which made me think I should start writing again.  It's definitely therapeutic.  With these last few weeks I need a bit of therapy.
For now I have to go work on an editorial piece about CPS.  I plan to write later this week about how my diet is coming along.  Also, I have a doc appointment on Thursday.  Cross your fingers for no kidney damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment